All About Fun RV Rental Policy
Please read and let us know if you have any questions
3 Day Minimum 4-5 Day Minimum for Major Holidays
MILEAGE RATES MAY CHANGE WITH EXCESSIVE MILEAGE
You will receive 100 free miles per day and pay $0.40 per mile extra for Class C units, and $0.60 per mile extra for Class A units. If your rental averages more than 200 miles per day you will be charged a one time $75 mileage surcharge for up to 299 miles per day, and a charge of $150 for mileage over 300 miles per day along with your existing mileage charges. Additional mileage surcharge may apply for excessive mileage. This fee keeps us from eliminating free mileage all together.
Please be aware all Coaches are non-smoking, a $200 smoking fine will apply! Smoking with window down is not allowed and is subject to the same fine.
EXCESSIVE MILEAGE POLICY
Normal rental rates are based on an average mileage trip of 100 miles per day. Excessive mileage charges will be charged when your rental exceeds this amount and will be charged at a different rate taking into consideration your 100 free miles per day on all Class C coaches. Please see rates or ask for a excessive mileage estimate up front. Not knowing these added mileage charges does not remove you from paying them.
One time charge of $55.00 for motor home set up, some class As may be higher. Prep fee includes return exterior cleaning, final evacuation of RV, fueling and propane of RV (does not include cost of material) Water hose, sewer hose, water regulator, sewer chemicals, and a full tank of water upon departure.
Refundable deposits are collected along with your rental balance, due within two weeks prior to your departure date. Refundable deposits start at $500 and may go up depending on motor home/rental unit choice, insurance deductible, destination, or other factors.
All international customer rental deposits are minimum $2,000
| You must purchase insurance from your insurance company or ours, please have your insurance company fax us a copy of your insurance binder or ask about purchasing it from the net. If this is done prior to rental, insurance charged by the value of your RV per day, it is only when nothing is done on your part that the rate may be higher. You can purchase insurance on the web at www.mbachoice.com you will fill this out and put in our policy number 301380 you will then receive an e-mail confirmation and so will we, it’s that easy !!|
A $100 reservation deposit is required upon booking-this reservation deposit goes towards your rental total.
Full payment including refundable deposit is due two weeks prior to your departure and will be done automatically if a credit card is on file. If this is a late notice rental, total amount due may be charged to card even before application is filled out based on information provided over the phone.
No check accepted 1-13 days prior to your departure date.
We accept Visa, Master Card, AMX and Discover card, be aware that any damages to your unit may be charged to your credit card. You must bring this card for an imprint at time of check out.
Rental total including refundable deposit is due two weeks prior to departure. Any cancellation of reservation will result in the loss of your $100 deposit. Any cancellation within 1-13 days of departure will result in forfeiture of all prepaid rental fees. You may use this as a rental credit for future rentals.
If coach comes back with damages no matter how minor they will be repaired at renter’s expense. We will do all that we can to keep cost down to a minimum but repairs will be made and taken out of damage deposit. This process may take several weeks due to coach being out on rental it just depends on the time of the year and the coach. If renter chooses to have damage fixed while he/she is out on their trip it must be approved by A.A.F.R.V.R. Be aware that all repairs are done by an approved shop and we will be at the mercy of there shop rates.
Damage deposits will be returned after a 14 day waiting period. This process can be sooner depending on time of year. This is due to processing paper work. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO A 48 HOUR INSPECTION FOR HIDDEN DAMAGE AND LOST RENTED EQUIPMENT WITHOUT THE RENTER PRESENT.
If you would like your paper work moved to the top of the list and guaranteed 48 hour return you can pay a $25 fee to have this done.
All About Fun RV Rental is responsible for refunding for lost days due to total RV failure due to coach problems. All About Fun RV Rental is not responsible for loss of income, food or housing due to total RV failures but we will provide similar transportation to get you home. No food, housing or any other compensation will be paid to customer in the case of a total RV failure.
IF YOU ARE HAVING REFRIGERATOR FAILURE ISSUES, YOU WILL NEED TO OBTAIN A COOLER AND ICE TO SAVE YOUR FOOD. WE DO NOT REIMBURSE FOR LOST FOOD COST
Due to variation in operating conditions caused by operator errors, weather conditions and internal electronics, AAFRVR will assume no responsibility for generator problems and there will be no refunds for generator malfunctions, PLEASE NOTE: GENERATORS WILL NOT OPERATE WHEN THE COACH FUEL LEVEL IS AT OR AROUND 1/4 OF A TANK. AAFRVR will also not be responsible for vapor lock of engines.
CLEANING ************* (very important)
- Motor Home must be brought back CLEAN on the interior or cleaning charges will be taken out of your damages deposit. INTERIOR MUST BE WIPED DOWN, FRIDGE CLEANED, FLOORS SWEPT OR VACUUMED AND TOILET CLEANED. BRING IT BACK JUST THE WAY YOU RECEIVED IT AND YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED.
- You do not have to clean the exterior
- You do not have to refill the water or empty the septic tanks
- If fuel and propane are not refilled upon return, fees will apply. NO REFUNDS for overfill of fuel upon return of rental unit
PICK-UP / DELIVERY
Pick up and delivery to be prearranged before departure. Allow for up to and hour for familiarization tour.
Airport pickup and return is available. Fees vary.
Towing is allowed with pre-approval. $10 PER DAY
House Keeping kits include bedding, linen, and stocked with kitchen supplies for up to 6 people for $150 ($10 per person over 6)
1. All units have generators @ no extra charge except for travel trailers, travel trailers do not have generators but toy haulers do.
2. Any trips consisting of more than 3000 miles, renter will be responsible for getting and paying for oil change. A $100 fine will be imposed if no proof of oil change .
3. Drivers must be at least 25 years of age
4. PICK-UPS ARE BETWEEN 2PM AND 5PM LATE ARRIVALS THAT ARE LATER THAN 5PM WILL BE DONE THE NEXT DAY. WE DO NOT STAY OPEN PAST 5 PM FOR LATE ARRIVALS !!!!!!!! Return unit before noon to avoid extra charges. The morning is free. Fuel and propane tanks must be full and holding tanks empty or subject to additional charge. Pets By special arrangement only. Subject to $100.00 fee if evidence of pet on board on return.
5. Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs will void all insurance.
6. We will make every effort to provide the renter with the model requested. We reserve the right to substitute models of like or higher quality. Renter will be responsible for checking engine oil and coolant levels at each refueling, as well as having any mechanical problems reported immediately. Renter will be responsible for mechanical damages due to negligence in unit operation or failure to perform normal maintenance. Renter will be held responsible for brake damage, due to failure to use recommended gears on steep down grades. Renter will be held responsible for chipped or cracked windshields and any other glass damage on unit. Due to variation in operating conditions caused by climate and altitude, AAFRVR will assume no responsibility for generator problems and there will be no refunds for generator malfunctions, PLEASE NOTE: GENERATORS WILL NOT OPERATE WHEN THE COACH FUEL LEVEL IS AT OR AROUND 1/4 OF A TANK. AAFRVR will also not be responsible for vapor lock of engines, or any tire/wheel/hub cap damage or loss due to hitting curbs and pot holes. In the event the unit is in breakdown repair for 12 hours or more, our responsibility to the renter limited to the refund of the daily rental or portion thereof. Items that are not considered a breakdown and do not constitute a refund are
7. FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONING, OVEN/STOVE, MICROWAVE, RADIO, TV/VCR GENERATOR, CRUISE CONTROL, AND COACH WATER PUMP AND FRIDGE. PLEASE CALL IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTIES WITH THESE ITEMS, IF YOU DO NOT CALL PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR ANY COMPENSATION. A LOT OF THESE PROBLEMS MAY BE SOLVED OVER THE PHONE. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR REFRIGERATOR FAILURE DUE TO YOUR CAMPING SITUATION (I.E. UNLEVEL CAMPSITE, POWER ISSUE, ETC. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE OR TECHNITIANS AS SOON AS YOU EXPERIENCE ANY TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY.) WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU BRING A COOLER FOR BACKUP
8. Units must be dropped off between 9:00 AM and NOON. Late returns are subject to late charges of up to $25 per hour. Units must be returned in the same condition as received. A clean up fee will be charged upon return if unit is returned in unsatisfactory condition. Any interior damage or stains on carpet, upholstery, mattresses, etc… will be subject to loss of damage deposit. IF UNIT IS 24 HOURS OVERDUE AND RENTER HAS NOT CONTACTED AAFRVR UNIT WILL BE CONSIDERED STOLEN. RENTER IS REQUIRED TO CONTACT AAFRVR THE DAY BEFORE THERE RETURN TO ARRANGE DROP OFF OF MOTOR HOME.
9. AAFRVR can not be held responsible for any additional days of rental incurred due to acts of nature, weather conditions, road closures or any other delays beyond AAFRVR control. All costs are solely at the expense of the renter. Abandonment of the unit is paramount to theft. All cost of recovery and return will be handled through litigation if necessary.
10. No traveling to Death Valley. Any down time or damages due to extreme weather encountered in Death Valley will not be covered by AAFRVR or its insurance company.
PLEASE REMEMBER, WE WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE YOUR TRIP A SUCCESS AND ADDRESS ALL YOUR NEEDS. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO BRING THE MOTOR HOME BACK CLEAN AND IN GOOD CONDITION. MOTOR HOME MUST BE CLEANED ON THE INSIDE. THE MOTOR HOME MUST BE RETURNED CLEAN TO RECEIVE ALL YOUR DAMAGE DEPOSIT BACK. YOU MIGHT THINK IT’S JUST A RENTAL, BUT IT’S THE NEXT GUY’S VACATION. SMOKING IS NEVER ALLOWED IN ANY OF OUR COACHES AND FINES WILL BE LEVIED.